Delivery Details and Advice
All UK residents will receive a FREE post and packaging service on all orders being dispatched to the UK only.
All orders are processed and dispatched from the UK.
All orders will be dispatched in discreet non offensive packaging.
All orders requesting Next Day Delivery must ensure their order is completed before 2pm GMT to qualify for express or next day delivery service. Orders after 2pm GMT will be shipped the next available working day.
- Free standard delivery on all orders within the UK is provided by a 2nd Class postal service courtesy of Royal Mail. The expected delivery time will be 3 – 5 working days from dispatch.
- Our Express 1st Class Signed For postal service is upon request with a postal charge of £3.50 dependant on excess weight, in such circumstances of weight you will be informed about any price difference prior to dispatch. The expected delivery time will be 2 – 3 working days. Free for all orders over £50.00
- Special Delivery via Royal Mail upon request with a postal charge of £5.95 will be received the Next Day after dispatch, please ensure that your order is completed before 2pm to ensure next day delivery. Free Special Delivery on request for orders over £70.00.
- Special Next Day Delivery sent via Courier upon request with a postal charge of £8.50 and will be dispatched on the day the order is completed, please be sure that your order is placed before 2pm to ensure next day delivery. Free next day delivery on orders over £80.00
- Standard International Airmail Postal Service to all European Countries will have a charge of £14.00 dependant on excess weight, in such circumstances of weight differences you will be informed of any price difference prior to dispatch. The expected delivery time scale is estimated up to 14 days after dispatch.
- Standard International Airmail Service to the rest of the world will have a charge of £14.00 dependant on excess weight, in such circumstances of weight differences you will be informed of any price difference prior to dispatch. The expected delivery time scale is estimated between 7 - 14 days after dispatch.
* Please Note shipping prices may vary and be subject to change in some European and other worldwide countries, dependant on weight. You will be informed of any changes prior to dispatch.
** Please Note Due to the political state of the world some destinations are experiencing delays as extra security measures and checks are being put into place, therefore we can only apologise for any delays due to these circumstances.
- All the delivery details above are an estimated guideline only and commence from the date of dispatch. Intimate Toyz are not responsible for any delays throughout the winter months due to bad weather conditions, throughout the festive season or due to our mailing service providers.
- For our standard postage service a signature is not required although if you would prefer a safe and secure service please opt for one of our other delivery options.
- For UK Orders – If your parcel will not fit through the letter box or if no one is available to receive and sign (if signature is required) your parcel will be left with a neighbour or returned to the local Royal Mail or Courier depot and instructions will be left on how to arrange a redelivery or pick up.
- If you are using the 1st class, Special delivery or next day delivery services you have the opportunity to track your parcel by using the Royal Mail Track and Trace facility on the Royal Mail Website.
- When your order has been despatched, you will receive an eMail enclosed your tracking number which links directly to the Royal Mail Track and Trace facility. You will be able to use this facility to keep you informed of the whereabouts of your parcel.
- *Subject to payment clearance and stock availability. All standard deliveries will be made according to the carrier's standard procedures.
Follow these Simple Steps to ensure a hassle free and successful delivery service.
- Be sure to include the correct house/flat number, address details and post code. Will you be at home to receive your delivery.
Will you be at home to receive your delivery?
If you are aware you will not be available to receive your delivery...
- Please state when you go through the check out the details of where you wish your order to be sent to. It could be a friend, relative, work place etc. Whatever you decide please ensure the correct details are stated to prevent any complications.
- If you wish your order to be sent to a business address please ensure you state the name of the business, the recipient’s name, the correct address and postcode.
- If you wish for your delivery to be received by a neighbour please include a note stating the numbers of your neighbour(s) who are willing to receive your order.
- Some people request for their parcels to be left in what they class as a safe place, although in cases like this parcels have been found weather damaged, stolen or damaged by animals. So unless it is a true safe place free from any of the above please do not ask.
If you live in accommodation with a secured entrance
- If the delivery address has a secured entrance, requires intercom access or has a reception or porter service where your parcel will be delivered to then please inform us when you are going through the check out procedure.
- If you live in a multi-storey accommodation above ground level please inform us of this.
- Please ensure all information is correct as we are unable to make any amendments once products have been processed and dispatched.
If all the above information is checked properly then there is no reason why your delivery service should be anything but a success.